Monday 11 February 2013

Better late than never!

Well due to unpredicted lack of internet there had been a 3 month delay in full on starting the blog. To summarise I moved into my flat and have spent the last few months trying to make it as homely as possible - no easy fit when starting from scratch! To avoid banging on... here are some pictures from the last few months:

Happy Bonfire Night 

My new view! 

Ladies first night in the new pad. 

Slightly minimalist first night set up.

2 months on slightly more homely set up. 

A night of fun and games curtesy of MonkeyShoulder

Christmas Trees in Stoke Newington

My feeble attempt at festive decorations. 

My great ebay find G Plan chest of drawers - storage at last! 

Hackney Downs in the snow - very postcard pretty.


Well I am hoping to follow this up soon with a slightly more interesting post for you all. Until then Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment