Wednesday 27 February 2013

Cooking Challenge.


Now there’s one thing you should know about me straight away… I love food. I spend most of my time when not eating, looking up new recipes and new places to eat out. Unfortunately despite my ever increasing collection of recipe books (I bought the shelves specifically for them), I realised that I never actually cook anything from them.  I just enjoy flicking through the pretty pictures of food whilst watching TV. Usually if I happen to be in for dinner I either cook myself a lone person meal (stir fry, omelette, jacket potato) or if friends are over then fail safes such as chilli, pasta bakes and thai curries come out.
So I’m setting myself a challenge. Every week I have to cook at least one new recipe from one of my recipe books…
So Ready, Steady, Cook..


No comments:

Post a Comment